Within the trends of today they seem to be turning out quite well. Here they are below:
- 7 charts displaying Trump’s economic inheritance (Financial Times)
- A Q&A with the author Ben Carlson’ book on “Organizational Alpha: How to Add Value in Institutional Asset Management” (Abnormal Returns)
- Great Business Models that Unlock the Market Worth $12 Trillion (Triple Pundit)
- The Man Who Broke Ticketmaster: The most infamous ticket scalper of all time used bots to buy millions of tickets. Now he wants to stop them. (Vice)
- Reasons Why Buffett Never Split Berkshire’s $250,000 Stock (MoneyBeat)
Here is a chart on military spending in the U.S.:
MILITARY SPENDING IN THE U.S.